Samples of Our Work
Since 2006, René Morin, partner at La Boîte à mots, has acted as French Media Spokesperson for the Canadian Centre for Child Protection. He is regularly called upon to talk to the French media (mostly from Quebec and the Ottawa area) to explain the Centre’s position or to comment on news events related to the Centre’s work. Here are some examples of his radio and television interviews.
- November 14, 2013 – 341 people arrested and 386 children rescued in a huge child-porn bust. René Morin is interviewed by Benoît Dutrizac on 98,5 FM Montreal (listen).
- June 11, 2013 – Legal tools needed to address sexting among teens. René Morin is interviewed by CBC French on the national portion of the Désaultels show (listen – start at 13:30).
- April 22, 2013 – New Tool to Help Teens Manage the Impacts of Cyberbullying. René Morin is interviewed by CBC French in Ottawa-Gatineau for the evening news (watch – start at 17:30).
- April 11, 2012 – Quebec intensifying efforts to combat online child predators. René Morin is interviewed by CBC French Radio in Quebec City (listen).
- October 24, 2011 – Scouts Canada abuse allegations. René Morin is interviewed by CBC French television in Moncton for the evening news (watch – start at 8:40).
- April 7, 2010 – Can pedophilia be cured? René Morin is interviewed by RDI, the CBC’s French news network (watch – start at 6:00).
- January 30, 2008 – National launch of the Canadian Centre for Child Protection. René Morin is interviewed by CBC French radio in Ottawa (listen).
If you would like to see more examples, contact us.